Looking for some family-friendly entertainment for a large group? Make it MAGIC!! ‘The Amazing Mr. J’s Magic Show’ guarantees a fun-filled, family friendly, audience interactive performance featuring: a LIVE magic bunny rabbit, AND a LIVE magic dove (they’re tame and trained; the kids always love them), your guests of all ages as the star magic volunteers (should they wish), full audience involvement, and lively, colourful magic for everyone! The show runs an hour.
The Amazing Mr. J’s Magic Show is perfect for schools, malls, exhibitions, weddings, festivals, day cares, libraries, grand openings, parades, Christmas parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvah events, and many more! Having performed over 3500+ shows nationwide since 1999, The Amazing Mr. J can create personally customized shows for YOU!
Since you will have a wide age range of kids in attendance, as well as grown-ups, the magic show will be customized to keep everyone entertained simultaneously! There will be some extra balloon animal and balloon hat prizes provided for some of your guests as well!
Another easy feature: The Amazing Mr. J does all the set up for you!
A magic table, a sound system, a large magic curtain backdrop, and all the special props are provided for you. Plus, you can have the show indoors or outdoors, in any location or situation. Just pick where you want the show, and voila! EASY! How relaxed will you feel when you can invite an UNLIMITED number of guests, leave them all to me, and then sit back and enjoy the show yourself?
If you are a school or library looking for a show with an educational message for your students, here’s an idea:
‘The Magic of Reading’ is an award-winning educational show for schools and libraries!
‘The Magic of Reading’ is a high-energy, interactive, feel-good magic show with an important, repeated educational message: “Reading is Magic!” and “Readers are Leaders!”. All the magic in the show is custom-themed around the importance of reading, in various aspects of life.
You can use this show to promote literacy month at your school or library, a book fair, author visit, or even special events, like the birthday of Dr. Seuss! (March 2nd)
With the popularity of ‘Harry Potter’, magic and literacy already share a natural marriage in students’ minds. You can easily use ‘The Magic of Reading’ to promote literacy and a magical sharing experience at your school or library.
Each Show Features:
- FREE school appropriate comic books courtesy of Strange Adventures, Halifax. (Naturally, when one of your students *wins* a free comic book prize in front of all their friends, it makes the reading material extra special, so girls and boys love to read them even more!)
- An hour of high-energy magic, fun, interactive audience participation, and the positive promotion of literacy.
- Helpful literacy information for your schools and teachers, plus reading tips for students to take home to their parents.
- Adaptable to classrooms, libraries, and school gyms for any size audience, or age group, that you need.
- Extra bonus magic prizes for everyone.
Feel free to call or e-mail anytime for a free quote, and to check remaining availability!